RONG FU CHAIRProduct categories
- Color: Multi-colors are optional.
- Five star leg: It can be changed to other styles & other material.
- Warranty time: 3 Years. THREE years against manufacturer defect. Offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred
About Hans J. Wegner (Designer)
Best known for his chairs and seating pieces — though a master of many furniture types like sofas and tables — Hans Wegner was a prolific designer whose elegant, often ebullient, forms and devotion to the finest methods in joinery made "Danish Modern" a popular byword for stylish, well-made furniture in the mid-20th century.
Wegner considered himself a carpenter first and a furniture designer second. Like his peers Arne Jacobsen and Finn Juhl, Wegner believed that striking aesthetics in furniture were based on a foundation of practicality: a chair must be comfortable and sturdy before it is chic.
In keeping with that tenet, several of Wegner’s best chair designs, seen in dealer listings below, have their roots in traditional seating forms. The “Peacock chair” (designed 1947) is a throne-like adaptation of the Windsor chair; pieces from the “China chair” series (begun in 1944) as well as the 1949 “Wishbone chair,” with its distinctive Y-shaped back splat, are derived from 17th-century Ming seating pieces, as is the upholstered “Ox chair” (1960). Wegner’s comfy “Papa Bear chair” (1951) is an almost surreally re-scaled English wingback chair.
Wegner’s most representative piece, the “Round chair” (1949), gained a footnote in political history when it was used on the TV stage of the first Kennedy-Nixon debate of 1960. That chair, along with Wegner’s more bravura designs, for example the 1963 “Shell chair,” with its curved surfboard-shaped seat, bring a quietly sculptural presence to a room. Wegner was a designer who revered his primary material — wood — and it shows. His wood gathers patina and character with age; every Hans Wegner piece testifies to the life it has led.
Model No.: RF-K006
Maybe You would like the below chairs
- How about their quality？
- Their price is competitive？
- How about their service？
- What models meet my market？
- Can they ensure the on-time delivery？
RONG FU CHAIR Focusing on Top grade chairsCustomer satisfaction is what we strive for！
Rong Fu focus on chair design and comfortable 7 years experience in the chair industry
- Factory Direct Sales
- Advanced Machinery and Equipment
- OEM & ODM Available
Rong Fu own factory production and R&D team Ensure good price with good quality
- Specialize in producing your ordered products.
- Delivery on time
- Our production workshop to meet the timely delivery of large orders
Safe and strong package Convenient for shipping
- Quality is priority. We always pay great attention to quality control from the beginning to the end of the production.
- Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before packing and shipping.
We are professional for exporting Our Market
- We send the products worldwide, No matter where you are, please contact us
A professional team to provide the best service to you VIP service is our commitment to customers
- Pre-saleLearn about our products, get materials and information
- After-saleInstallation guide and get replace parts
- SupportMake an appointment to visit us, book hotel, invitation letter