RONG FU CHAIRProduct categories
leather dining room chairs
- Category：Leather office chair, Lounge chairs, Plastic chairs, Stacking & Event Chairs
- Tags：dinette chairs, white dining chairs, wood dining chairs
- Notice：Eames Style DSW Dining Chair
- Color: Multi-colors are optional.
- Five star leg: It can be changed to other styles & other material.
- Warranty time: 3 Years. THREE years against manufacturer defect. Offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred
Charles Eames and Ray Eames were the embodiment of the inventiveness, energy and optimism at the heart of mid-century modern American design, and have been recognized as the most influential designers of the 20th century.
As furniture designers, filmmakers, artists, textile and graphic designers and even toy and puzzle makers, the Eameses were a visionary and effective force for the notion that design should be an agent of positive change. They are the happy, ever-curious, ever-adventurous faces of modernism.
Charles studied architecture and industrial design. Ray (née Beatrice Alexandra Kaiser) was an artist, who studied under the abstract expressionist Hans Hofmann. They met in 1940 at the Cranbrook Academy of Art in suburban Detroit (where Charles also met his frequent collaborator Eero Saarinen and the artist and designer Harry Bertoia) and married the next year.
His technical skills and her artistic flair were wonderfully complementary. They moved to Los Angeles in 1941, where Charles worked on set design for MGM. In the evenings at their apartment, they experimented with molded plywood using a handmade heat-and-pressurization device they called the “Kazam!” machine. The next year, they won a contract from the U.S. Navy for lightweight plywood leg splints for wounded servicemen — they are coveted collectibles today; more so those that Ray used to make sculptures.
The Navy contract allowed Charles to open a professional studio, and the attention-grabbing plywood furniture the firm produced prompted George Nelson, the director of design of the furniture-maker Herman Miller Inc., to enlist Charles and (by association, if not by contract) Ray in 1946. Some of the first Eames items to emerge from Herman Miller are now classics: the “LCW,” or Lounge Chair Wood, and the “DCM,” or Dining Chair Metal, supported by tubular steel.
The Eameses eagerly embraced new technology and materials, and one of their peculiar talents was to imbue their supremely modern design with references to folk traditions. Their “Wire Chair” group of the 1950s, for example, was inspired by basket weaving techniques. The populist notion of “good design for all” drove their “Molded Fiberglass” chair series that same decade, and also produced the organic-form, ever-delightful “La Chaise.” In 1956 the “Lounge Chair” and ottoman appeared — the supremely comfortable plywood-base-and-leather-upholstery creation that will likely live in homes as long as there are people with good taste and sense.
Model No.: RF-K011
Maybe You would like the below chairs
- How about their quality？
- Their price is competitive？
- How about their service？
- What models meet my market？
- Can they ensure the on-time delivery？
RONG FU CHAIR Focusing on Top grade chairsCustomer satisfaction is what we strive for！
Rong Fu focus on chair design and comfortable 7 years experience in the chair industry
- Factory Direct Sales
- Advanced Machinery and Equipment
- OEM & ODM Available
Rong Fu own factory production and R&D team Ensure good price with good quality
- Specialize in producing your ordered products.
- Delivery on time
- Our production workshop to meet the timely delivery of large orders
Safe and strong package Convenient for shipping
- Quality is priority. We always pay great attention to quality control from the beginning to the end of the production.
- Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before packing and shipping.
We are professional for exporting Our Market
- We send the products worldwide, No matter where you are, please contact us
A professional team to provide the best service to you VIP service is our commitment to customers
- Pre-saleLearn about our products, get materials and information
- After-saleInstallation guide and get replace parts
- SupportMake an appointment to visit us, book hotel, invitation letter